Our driver and guide will pick you up from your hotel.
• Kaymakli Underground City
First thing in the morning we drive to Kaymakli Underground City to see how Christians protect and defended themselves from the persecutions and invasions for centuries.
• Nar Lake (Photo Break)
We will drive approximately one hour to Nar Lake for a photo break.
• Ihlara Valley & Hike
During the photo break, we will have to drive a bit more to reach Ihlara Canyon for 3.8 km hike by the river and beautiful nature.
• Sarihan Caravanserai
We will stop in Sarihan Caravanserai to visit the 13th century residence for the merchants and their camels.
We are going to drive back to our hotel.
Estimated Time: 6 to 8 hours.
(This time range is subject to change, depending on crowds and timing of the departure)
Approximately Departure Time: 09.30-10.00am
BEFORE THE TOUR
• Be sure that you are wearing pair of either walking shoes or sneakers.
• Wear confortable clothes, like shorts and shirts. Please do not wear skirt or anything could cause any injuries during the hike.
• Depending on the season please use sunblocker.
• Depending on the season please take a light jacket or raincoat with you.
• When you start the tour please inform your guide about your diet. (Allergies, Vegan, Vegeteranian etc.)
We hope you enjoy Cappadocia and our services at Pupa Tourism. We look forward to welcoming you in Turkey.