Dubai is famous worldwide for its sky-touching buildings and biggest malls and aquariums. Also, it is quite known for its deserts. The desert here is full of golden dunes and coral, and desert safari is one of the most thrilling adventure sports here.
Furthermore, Dubai is one of the safest places as the crime rates here are low. So, it is a great place to visit with your family, and one of the things you should do here is going on a desert safari.
Desert safari in Dubai is a thrilling sport which you can take part in with your family. The minimum age requirement is three years old, so even kids can enjoy this sport.
Let’s learn more about this.
Types of desert safari
There are three tours available:
- Morning tour
Morning safari is awesome especially if you are busy in the evening or night. It starts at 9:00 am, and in a 4*4 wheeler, they take you for a 20 minutes ride through the dunes.
It is safe safari as experienced drivers drive you through the heaps of dunes which are sometimes very high.
At the camp, you can do camel riding or quad biking, and so on. Also, they don’t offer meals in the morning desert safari.
- Evening tour
The evening safari tour is the best as you can enjoy the sunset at the camp as the weather is pleasant. It starts around 2-3 in the evening.
It starts with dune bashing, and then they let you enjoy the sunset. After that, you are at the camp where you can indulge in quite a few activities.
You can also see various cultural activities and have a delicious vegetarian or BBQ dinner here.
- Night tour
If you want to spend a night in the desert, the night-desert safari is right for you. Once the evening tour people come back, the night tour starts. Set up your camp and enjoy the whole night gazing into the sky from the comfort of your desert camp.
Live performance, dune bashing, dinner, and other activities will keep you excited. Please note that during Ramadan, there is no live performance.
- Desert safari is an adventure, and you will be riding with experienced riders. Still, it is most important to take some precautions of your own. Here they are:
- Make sure that you don’t carry any expensive items like a laptop and the jewelry, and so on with you. Keep them safe in your hotel room only.
- Take your medicine especially for the cold or upset stomach as the food or the weather can work against some people.
- Keep a photocopy of your passport and other essential documents with you. If you are taking originals, be sure to keep them safe.
- Don’t go for the desert safari without an experienced driver. Also, it is best that pregnant women avoid this too as riding on the dunes can be bad for their kid.
Desert safari in Dubai is a must try for everyone. You cannot come back without trying this awesome sport. Know more about this and Dubai packages on https://www.actiovat.com/.